Jan 26, 2015

Giorgio Moroder Working on Lady Gaga's Next Album


Living legend Giorgio Moroder has revealed to PopJustice that he’s going to work with Lady Gaga on songs for her new album.

During the interview they were chatting about his Britney collaboration and it was suggested that Lady Gaga could come in and finish a bridge bit that’s not been recorded as yet, prompting Moroder to say the following words:

“I was supposed to be in the studio with her a week ago, but I got a cold. I’ll see her when I’m back. I have about five or six tracks, just basic ideas. Drums, keyboard, bass. I’m going to be surprised, I think – I don’t have a clue about the way she’s recording. Will she play the piano? Will I?”

Asked if the sessions were for her album or his, he said:

“This is for her new album – that’s the intention. I was hoping that maybe I can convince her to have one of the songs for my album. If I could convince her, well that would be incredible.” It really would. If I have a good track that could fit my album but not necessarily hers, that could be ideal.

 We already know Modorer's work for the 'I Can't Give You Anything But Love' remix. What do you think? Let us know your comments below!