Nov 4, 2014

Lady Gaga Interviewed by NRJ France


Lady Gaga was the special guest of the show "C'Cauet" on NRJ. last night The singer, who was in Paris for two dates at Zenith is back on the mood her artRAVE tour, her plans and her new jazz album! Listen to the interview right away!



Lady Gaga is back on her last album "Cheek to Cheek, a jazz duet with Tony Bennett. I sing jazz since the age of 13, says the superstar, so even before singing pop, I sang jazz. I know very well the American repertoire from the 20s to 40s one had asked me that and a night at a charity event I sang on stage and Tony Bennett was in the audience. This is how it is done.

Known for her extravagant outfits and her offbeat style, Gaga brings a lot of importance to her style. "I can not wear anything. My clothes are my personality, it is not decided by designers, it has always been my choice. When I'm dead, people will look back and they will understand the whole story.

Gaga also took the time to answer questions from listeners of NRJ including her plans in film. I have a few projects in the cinema but I'm a musician at heart. Even if I took acting classes and I played in movies, I'm not one of those pop stars who want to be everywhere at once. I want to make quality music. I'm only 28 years old, I still have plenty of time to make movies.

The singer also revealed what are her favorite hits from the beginning of her career. It's very hard to answer this question. I am very pleased to be able to write "Just Dance" and "Poker Face" was my first hits. It is with these titles that I made known. You do not forget when the public finds you first. There is also Bad Romance. This song is important to me because we worked with Alexander McQueen for the clip just before his death. He was on top of his career and there was a chemistry between the costumes, the music and video.