Oct 16, 2014

Lady Gaga Interviewed by Stern Magazine


It is one of the biggest pop stars of the present, her album "The Fame" has sold over 15 million copies. In an interview with the german Stern (Star) magazine, Lady Gaga looks sober but on their recent past, talked about her struggles during her hip surgery. Read below! 

"I have seen no light nowhere anymore," says the singer, who is currently on tour on the road. 
Compared to the star she describes the dark side of their fame. She suffered from depression and anxiety, was revised. It was not, of course, that they have seen their 28th birthday. 

"The last few years were already dark," says Gaga. Early 2013, at the end of their Born This Way Ball tour, she collapsed backstage from exhaustion. Added to this was a violation, her hip was broken. "I had surgery, my last 21 concerts were canceled I felt very lonely from my immediate team no one for me was there  and during my operations, throughout my recovery I lay in my hospital bed and felt like a cow . I had given all the time milk and been milked, but when I was sick and could not give more milk because they just said: 'Call us if the cow is healthy again' "

Their rescue was the jazz legend Tony Bennett was that she met at this time. "Tony Bennett is a gentleman, his works have depth. And he accepted me the way I am. He took me as a singer and musician serious again, I returned to my roots, jazz."

With Tony Bennett, Gaga has now released a jazz album, Cheek To Cheek and this changed musically. Since then, there go their again in good health. Their anxiety, depression and eating disorders they have under control, she says. Meditation also helped her find back to yourself. In addition, they have separated themselves from the people they were ill-advised, and again concentrated on themselves. "Now I'm Teflon Gaga. Everything to me bounces off."