Jul 28, 2014

LISTEN: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - 'Anything Goes'

LISTEN: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - 'Anything Goes'

The unexpected release of the first single of Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett has come to light. It's about the first single entitled "Anything Goes" from their album  "Cheek To Cheek". Listen the song below and make sure to get it on iTunes now.


  


“I’m familiar with all the songs in the Great American Songbook, but we thought that this song was so much fun and we love singing it together, It’s got this real sexy, powerful vibe to it, and it’s just because we’re having fun singing it."

“There might be 60 years between me and Tony, but there’s no distance between us when we sing jazz. He calls me ‘Lady,’ and when I walk in the room, he stands up and so do all his friends. “It’s really of another time, and I hope with this music we can bring back that sentiment of love, kindness and joy that I’m getting to experience working with him every day. I just want to spread that around the world.”